Search Engine Marketing (SEM) operates on the bidding model of Google Ads. The various models include Pay per Click (PPC)/Cost per Click (CPC), where the advertiser has to pay Google on every click on his/her advertisement; and Pay per Milli (PPM), where the advertiser has to pay Google only after 1000 impressions on his/her advertisement.
Unlike Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the results obtained by the means of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are completely inorganic. The major objectives of the companies or brands opting for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are that they are focused upon driving instant sales instead of brand building.
It’s limited seating! Hurry up. Get the Best Digital Marketing Course in Dehradun
There are only 15 seatings in weekdays batch as we focus on the quality training for each one of you.
This is why Vardankur Media is the best place for Digital Marketing Course in Dehradun.
Module 3 | 20 Hours Our SEM Modules
• What is Search, Search Engine and SEM
• Technical Terminologies
• Pay Per Click Advertisements
• Keyword Re-search and Analysis
• Understanding Google Ads (AdWords) Account creation and Maintenance
• Creating marketing Campaigns to fulfil
• Bidding strategies and Capping
• Search Ads
• Display Ads
• Video Ads
• Shopping Ads
• Mobile Ads
• Understanding Funnel and Conversion
• Conversion tracking and setup
• Reports and Analysis
• Ad optimization and Advanced
• Google products and Linking
SEM Fee Structure
Module- 3Search Engine Marketing
Learn complete Google ads (Adwords) to know how PPC/ CPC works, how to run ads on internet to generate awareness and clients for your business.